Friday, January 2, 2009

Almost 16!..and new years...and Christmas!

Well where to start.. School is so great! I love everything about it, well not the home work, but the hole thing of seeing your friends for like what 7 hours!! The teachers call me a social butterfly, when they move me I just make new friends, so they cant really put me any where! haha but it is great! high school is so fun, the best part is seminary. I love it so much! Christmas was so fun! My dad came up and we had a blast!! My parents make it so much fun, and the best day ever!! new years was also fun! I am almost 16!! I can drive and date...at the same time! I am very excited! AND I GOT MY BRACES OFF!!!!










Christmas day I took the car out..and got stuck...


















No more braces!


























1 comment:

Kari said...

Oh my gosh....look out drivers!!!! How fun for you....driving and dating!!!! Okay...I'll just say it....be good and safe!!! :-)
Your smile is beautiful! I bet you love having no braces! I remember when I got mine off...loved it!!! We hope to see you soon....ellie looks so cute...Paige is still working on the yorkie thing...but we just aren't ready to take the plunge yet! we love you!